Want to stay up to date with the social media trends of 2021? Looking for social media marketing services in India? Then you are in luck, today we are going to highlight the trends of 2021 that a brand or an SMO agency cannot miss!
Globally, over 3.6 billion people use social media and the number is only projected to increase to 4.41 billion in 2025.
Social Media Marketing Strategy 2021 : Pro Tips
1. Reels for Organic Exposure– No one can deny the trend of videos, especially, short form. Instagram’s Reel feature is certainly, a game-changer for marketer for organic reach. You can create a 15-30 seconds reel, where you can be as creative as you want and get the desired organic attention. No wonder it has been a popular alternative for TikTok.
The average time spent on Instagram in India increased by 3.5% since the launch of Instagram Reels.
2. Flexible Strategies will play a major role in running Successful Facebook Ads– Did you know that nearly 1.45 billion people log onto Facebook every day! If a brand can leverage this reach, it can benefit highly. The pandemic has made people spend more time online; most of the buying is still taking place online. Hence, if a brand follows a good strategy and stays flexible to hit the right target audience with their Facebook ads, then nothing could stop them.
3. Differentiation will be a Key to YouTube Growth– World’s second-largest search engine YouTube is all about differentiation. The way you present your content, the topics you cover, how creative your content is, and the impact you make- will play a very big part in the YouTube growth of a channel. We stream for hours on YouTube, but how often do we watch a video or channel consistently? Until and unless there is a personality to that channel.
67% of millennials agree that they can find a YouTube on anything they want to learn.
4. Video Content will dominate social feeds– We all are spending most of our time on social media watching videos, aren’t we? The quirky and engaging videos are the ones that grab our attention the most. That is why, according to Hubspot, 85% of businesses use video to generate engagement. Many social media marketing services in India are also spending a lot of creativity in creating shorter and engaging videos for diverse social platforms.
5. LinkedIn Culture shifts toward conversational strategy– LinkedIn brought in some massive transformations to its platform as the 2020 pandemic brought everyone to remote work. LinkedIn live, Events, Polls and stories. It helped in creating a virtual team environment that people were missing while working from home. Asking irresistible question, opinions, and updates from people are helping in creating an interactive environment in a very professional way. If small or medium-sized businesses quickly adapt to this trend, they will certainly, have a positive impact in 2021.
You May Also Read Social Media Branding Strategies 2021: Pro Tips
6. SEO drives organic Instagram visibility– Instagram marketing is slowly evolving, and much of it will be around SEO and reels for organic visibility. Without the use of hashtags, people will be able to find relevant videos, accounts by typing a keyword in the search bar. So, if brands want to enhance their reach they need to start with consistency and relevancy. You can take a professional social media optimization company’s help here.
7. Facebook Ad creative becomes less static and more infographic– As Facebook removed the 20% image text restriction, users have more creative options to leverage from Facebook ads. Putting GIF, collages, user-generated content, short videos will help create visual impact without text limits and freedom to share more information.
8. Augmented Reality will go mainstream– Many big brands used AR to launch their products during the pandemic, which was taken very positively. The mixed reality market will witness positive growth as the demand for innovation is increasing rapidly.
Research from Gartner showed that by next year 100 million consumers will be using this technology to shop online and in-store.